My Favourite Things Knitwear Sweater No.12 contains the yarns for this classic, beautiful raglan sleeve striped knitwear. The broken rib stitch gives the sweater a lovely “waffle-like” look. The sweater is knitted from top down. The sweater is knitted in Knitting for Oliven Merino together with Knitting for Oliven Soft Silk Mohair.
NOTE! The yarn kit contains only the yarns needed for the sweater in the colour of your choice. The English version is available for purchase separately
My Favourite Things Knitwear side bridge
The yarn package contains the following yarns in the colour of your choice:
Base colour (Colour A):
- Knitting for Olive Merino – Depending on the size you choose, 3-4 collections (Natural White in the picture)
- Knitting for Olive Soft Silk Mohair – Depending on the size you choose, 4-5 collections (colour Oat in the picture)
The colour of the stripes (Colour B):
- Knitting for Olive Merino – 2 collections (the knitting in the picture is in Navy Blue)
- Knitting for Olive Soft Silk Mohair – 2 collections (the knitting in the picture is in Navy Blue)
When you buy a yarn package, you get the yarns at a lower price than buying them separately.
Knitting sizes: XS (S) M (L) XL (XXL)
- Breast circumference: 90 (95) 100 (104) 116 (124) cm
- Length (centre front): 48 (50) 50 (54) 54 (58) cm
The blouse is designed with a loose fit of about 6 cm. The chest circumferences for the sizes are approximately: 80-85 (85-90) 90-95 (95-100) 100-110 (110-120) cm. For example, if your chest measurement is around 89 cm, add 6 cm of looseness = 95 cm -> size S is suitable.